Ever After High

PINTEREST

ℒ𝒶𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓁𝓁ℯ
𝒟𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ🗝📖

Daughter of the Ugly Duckling

Parent's Story: "the Ugly Duckling" and "Swan Lake"
Age: 20
Birthday: May 15
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Favorite Food: raspberry sorbet
Pet: I can be an animal myself, I don't need a pet.
Quote: "Beauty is deep inside all of us"
Powerful Qualities: Loyal | Kind | Soft
Roommate: 𝒟𝒶𝓊𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓌𝒶𝓃
Secret Heart's Desire: Sometimes I would like to become invisible. Without judging, unkind words. I could watch everything from the side without getting into trouble.
My Magic Touch: I can turn into the swan! I have white feathers and peach beak. I can serve as a cushion because I have very soft feathers. I can cheer everyone up. I never pay attention to the appearance. I try to get to know the interior of every person I meet.
Storybook Romance Status: It doesn't matter if I find a guy or a girl... As long as there will be love between us!
"Oh, curse!" Moment: When someone I haven't seen for a long time tells me I'm more beautiful. Like... Nobody remembers my destiny anymore? Why are they so surprised?
Favorite Subject: Advanced Ballet. Dance is my whole life. I often come to the auditorium after classes to practice a bit by myself.
Least Favorite Subject: Cross-Cultural Reference Class. People always laughed at me being ugly, even if they knew my destiny perfectly.
Best Friends Forever After: Dauphine Swan and Justine Dancer

My school subjects:

  • Advanced Ballet
  • Arts and Craft
  • Bewitching Song
  • Creative Storytelling
  • Cross-Cultural Reference Class
  • Dance Class-ic
  • Damsel-in-distressing Class
  • Drama
  • Environmental Magic
  • Muse-ic Class
  • Theater

𝄞⋮◦◆° ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ °◆◦⋮𝄞

𝒟𝒶𝓊𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓃
𝒮𝓌𝒶𝓃🗝📖

Daughter of Odile

Parent's Story: "Swan Lake"
Age: 20
Birthday: October 10
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Favorite Food: Bivalvia
Pet: I can be an animal myself, I don't need a pet.
Quote: "Have you ever danced on a lake at midnight?"
Powerful Qualities: Clever | Courteous Perceptive
Roommate: ℒ𝒶𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓁𝓁ℯ 𝒟𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ
Secret Heart's Desire: I wish I could only do what I love. Painting is an important part of my life and I know I want to do it for the rest of my life!
My Magic Touch: I can turn into the black swan! Furthermore, I can take the form of any person. I don't want to follow the path of the Black Swan, but sometimes this gift is invaluable
Storybook Romance Status: I'm not sure if anyone wants the daughter of a woman who stole someone's love.
"Oh, curse!" Moment: Sometimes, when I think about someone too long, I can suddenly change into that person. This is often very troublesome.
Favorite Subject: Arts and Craft. My mother was always mad at the tons of paint shed in my room. But what can I do that I'm great at it?
Least Favorite Subject: History of Evil Spells. Not only is it the subject where the only occupation is listening to the teacher, but also it concerns black magic, which I want to stay away from.
Best Friends Forever After: Laidelle Duckling and Hopper Croakington II
My school subjects:
  • Advanced Ballet
  • Advanced Villainy
  • Arts and Craft
  • Dance Class-ic
  • Drama
  • Environmental Magic
  • History of Evil Spells
  • Magicology
  • Muse-ic Class
  • Spells, Hexes and General Witchery
  • Theater

𝄞⋮◦◆° ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ °◆◦⋮𝄞

Angel

Daughter of the Phantom of the Opera
Parent's Story: "the Phantom of the Opera"
Age: 20
Birthday: January 1
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Favorite Food: All with a glass of wine.
Pet: Bird in a golden cage
Quote: "All deserves love"
Powerful Qualities: I'm a great musician. When I sing, everyone listens to me.
Secret Heart's Desire: ________
Storybook Romance Status: Still alone.
"Oh, curse!" Moment: When I meet beautiful people who have loving parents.
Favorite Subject: Theatre
Least Favorite Subject: ________
Best Friends Forever After: None. I play solo.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Trochę nieprzydatnych faktów o mnie:

Theatre Academy

Królowa Rosatopii na YouTube